Security & Privacy
This explains how E-Citybike.Com Ltd uses and protects any information that you give to E-Citybike.Com when you use our website.
E-Citybike.Com Ltd is compliant with the current General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law, which means that the data we hold about you must be:
- Used in a lawful, fair and transparent manner
- Only collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Relevant, adequate and limited only to the purposes for which it is processed
- Accurate and up to date
- Kept for no longer than is necessary
- Held in a secure manner, ensuring that the data is protected against unauthorised use, loss, misuse and disclosure.
Personal Data Held
- Individual and Company names
- Contact information including addresses, telephone/mobile numbers, email addresses.
- Financial data such as bank details (account number, sort code) which are only stored on our secure banking system and used for making payments
Personal Data Usage
E Citybike.Com Ltd will not use your data unless you have given us permission to do so and will only hold as much detail as is necessary to enable us to process transactions on your account. Your details will be used for some or all of the following:
- To provide or receive quotations
- To process orders and invoices
- To make payments
- To maintain our own records and accounts
Controlling/Sharing your Personal Information
Your personal information will only be stored within our secure computer and banking systems/databases. It will only be shared where it is necessary to complete any order or enquiry that you have placed with us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties and we will only share data for the reason detailed above.
Personal Data Storage
E Citybike.Com Ltd will make every endeavour to ensure that personal and financial data is only kept for as long as is necessary. We will determine the length of time that we keep it for based on minimum retention periods required by law or regulation, or if we determine that there is a legitimate, provable business reason for doing so.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
- Enquire why we hold your personal data
- Request details about the personal data we hold on you
- Know who has access to your personal data and how or where the data was obtained
- Have access to the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine
- Contact us and have any incorrect or out of date details corrected or removed from our systems.
- Object to us using the personal data we hold on you. You can request that we limit this information or no.
- longer use it and remove it from our systems. If your information cannot be removed for any reason (e.g. we are required to keep it for legal/regulatory purposes), we will contact you to confirm this.
- Withdraw your consent to E Citybike.Com Ltd processing your personal data at any time. You can contact us by email or post, to request this. If you have any questions regarding our policy or the way your personal data is being used, please contact: email@example.com.
This super cool high spec folding e bike with Power Assisted System is front motor driven making it easy to ride along roads and up hills. It is perfectly suited for commuting and your family holidays. The new foldable electric bike that is here to improve your commute and daily life.
The A20 Fatty e bike is a super stylish, high spec folding electric bike that’s here to revolutionize your cruising along roads, up the hills, along the beach, on the snow, on the mud… name it. It’s your ideal modern cruise for sporting, holidays and commuting as well.
The A23 E2GO electric bike brings a way to improve your daily life and commute to work. Frustrations such as gridlocked traffic and having nowhere to park are specific to cars are common, so why not ditch the car for an option that breezes through those problems?